Learn how to make your own cannabis sugar for recipes, drinks and more! Cannabis sugar is so versatile. Some of my favorite ways to use it are in cannabis infused mock-tails and in my spicy marinara, so good. Heres how to make it!
- The first thing you will need to do is make a cannabis tincture. From there we can make our sugar!
- Take a large glass baking dish and add in 1 cup of sugar.
- Next, pour your tincture over the sugar. Stir with a spatula until all of the sugar is coated. It should resemble wet sand when coated.
- Cover loosely with a dish cloth and place in a safe spot for drying. Every few hours give the mixture a stir.
- The alcohol from the tincture should evaporate off in 2-3 days. At this point it should resemble dry sugar, with a slightly green tint.
- You now have your own cannabis sugar ready for recipes! Label and store in a glass mason jar with a fitting lid in a safe place.
ALWAYS keep out of reach of children, pets, and un-expecting individuals. Enjoy safely + responsibly!