A twist on my butterfinger chocolate chip recipe. These infused white chocolate chip & pistachio cookies are so so yummy! I love all of the flavor elements in this cookie, they’re chewy, buttery, and have a perfect salty to sweet ratio. Please enjoy safely and responsibly!
ALWAYS label and keep completely out of reach of children, pets and un-expecting individuals.
Dosage will be specific to your specific infused butter. It’s recommended to start with a low dose of 5mg per serving. For help with making your own infused butter, click here. For help with calculating dosage, click here.
Infused White Chocolate Chip and Pistachio Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp canna butter melted
- 5 tbsp salted butter browned (see note)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- NOTE: To brown your butter heat it in a small sauce pan over medium heat for 5-8 stirring constantly. Your butter will have darkend and appear to have brown flakes in it, this is the browned butter and it is exactly what you want!
- Whisk your butter, sugars, and salt together until there are no lumps.
- Add in your egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and whisk together until smooth.
- Next add in your flour, baking soda, corn starch, and salt. Fold together.
- Now the fun part. Fold in your white chocolate chips and chopped pistachios. (You can also pulse your pistachios in a food processor).
- Cover and let the dough chill in the frige for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes use a cookie scoop to scoop your dough onto a parchment lined or non-stick baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Note: A shorter cooking time equals a softer cookie. So I usually stick with 8 minutes. They might be seem too soft when they come out but they will continute to set up on the baking sheet and be perfect after about 15 minutes of cooling.